Friday, February 27, 2009

Just a little update for your reading pleasure.

Thought I'd write a little update since I haven't in a while :)

I don't know if you all know this but I got a "new" car. It's actually an older car than my Focus but it's all time 4WD which will be muuuuch better for the snow. After my going away dinner Keenan told me something sounded wierd with my transmission or something?? (I seriously know NOTHING about cars) so I went and got it checked out. And thank goodness I did. They did all this crazy stuff to it and replaced my front & back brakes, did an oil change etc. It cost me over $800 but it's totally worth it to be driving a safer car. (So Tricia tell Kee I say "Thanks!!")
Although Valentine's was a couple weeks ago..Jesse and I had a great one!! He came over and I was planning on cooking him dinner. We exchanged presents. I got him this really cool sweatshirt-y jacket and he got me a PURPLE iPod nano! I was soooo excited :) The iPod I had before was so ghetto and old and he was so perfect getting me a purple nano, my fav color!! After we gave each other presents I told him I was going to make him fajitas but we needed to go to the grocery store. We were driving there and he was like "do you want to just go get burritos??" And I was like "yes!!" Haha so we went and picked up burritos from our favorite place Gourmet Pronto Burrito and went home and watched Eagle Eye. It was such a laid back, great night!!

So, to be completely honest I've been a big dumb stupid head..feeling sorry for myself etc because of all this moving DRAMA. But decided today when I woke up that "hey this isn't too bad! I get to relax, sleep in, still be with friends and family.. So what have I been moping around for??"

My moving truck was supposed to arrive in Spokane between the 18th and 22nd of February.. the new date they're telling me my things will be arriving is late next week/early next weekend. I'm going to live it up until then! I've had so much fun the past couple weeks having dinner and spending time with friends,visiting with my family and making a bazillion baby hats (I'm seriously going to be over stocked with them when I get there which is a GREAT thing :) ) Today I'm meeting Jesse for his lunch at work. Since he's been working his new job he gets hour long lunches and it's so nice to be able to see him during the day now!! After that, I'll be getting my drug test for work (which is great because it should speed things up at least a little bit when I get there) and I have to call the WA state Dept of Health to check the status of my WA, RN license. I neeeed it to be able to start work there. Tonight I'm going to go see Confessions of a Shopaholic with my friends Lisa and Dana. Aaaaaand tomorrow Stitches with Caroline which I'm extremely excited for!!! :) especially since I missed it altogether last year. And seriously...who would be a better person to go to stitches with!??

Sooo that's all.
xoxo

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Aw, your Valentine's Day sounds perfect =) I'm so glad you went with me to Stitches. I don't think I'm even going to go tomorrow any more! I can't buy any more! I'm just going to spend the day making blankets! As much as it sucks that your moving company ruined your plans, I'm glad I got to see you one more time.

Tricia said...

i'm glad you got your car fixed! there's precious cargo in that thing!! :)

well let me know when you are leaving for sure. maybe i can stop by and see ya and bring you a boba! :)

<3