Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bye Bye Stuff!

Welll- the moving van with all of my things left this morning. Yesterday was an intensely lonnnggg day. Monday I woke up at 6:30am, I didn't sleep Monday night in anticipation for checking my results ( I was so nervous..I mean to the point where my heart was racing and I felt completely and utterly SICK). Tuesday at 3:30am I found out that::::: I'M A NURSE and my parents and I immediately started packing and finishing up my application for my Washington license. We had to start packing right away because the moving company said if they didn't pick my stuff up today there wouldn't be another truck leaving for Washington for weeks. So luckily I passed just in time to get my things to Spokane. So ya my parents and I were wide awake and super busy from 3:30am to 9pm last night. I was so lucky to get everything together in time. But man was I exhausted last night, I hadn't slept in like 38 or so hours. I slept amazingly and got up at 7am today to hang out while the movers loaded all of my stuff. Crazy!

My grandma took me out yesterday and bought me dishes and silverware and towels and my mom bought me new sheets for my new apartment!! I can't wait for everyone to see my new place. I'm so excited but sooooooo nervous about how I'm going to be living alone in a new state. Jesse is getting really sad- it was really hard for him to help me pack my room up last night. He bought us webcams so we can talk to each other and see each other on skype. You guys have to get a webcam too so we can video chat :)

Other than that I'm being a lazy little nurse- and loving it :)

2 comments:

Tricia said...

i love being a lazy little nurse, too! it's great! i'm so happy for you. but sad b/c you are leaving. i hope Caroline can work her magic and get you a position at Santa Clara so you can move your butt back here.

i may come visit you soon in WA. apparently VA is still under a hiring freeze. i have the job, my app is in, gotta get it processed ( you know how that goes) and my mgr says we just have to wait for the freeze to lift. but it's a soft freeze i've heard, so hopefully it won't take too long.

i love you! :)

Caroline said...

Wow, you really did find out you're a nurse JUST IN TIME! I'm going to figure out Skype right now!